Clockday 2007 Trippy Clockday 2007 Trippy

More people should tell me that I am awesome.

And always seem to make the dialogue in your movies up.

They sure do

FbF Attack FbF Attack

My voice is shacksy

And so is this animation, it's nice. I like how you tried to avoid having to do lipsync at the end by doing some sort of a silhouette animation. Kicks ass.

My voice also kicks ass.

Could have been more awesome, but it's still awesome.

And my voice is awesome as well.

Soupcat responds:

I couldn't have done it without your kick ass voice ^^
Seriously man, thanks.

PEOPLE, THIS IS THE MAN WHO DID THE LAST DIALOGUE!! PM HIM FOR MORE AWESOMENESS !!

Srsly, I love you. Thanks for the nice review ^^
It's nice indeed ^^

Parallel Universe Parallel Universe

Okay

For as far as "okay" goes, that is. Nah, I liked it. And I'm not saying this out of pity, at least not completely.
I love the Microcosm joke, that's pure gold. There's actually a lot of humor in it, it's just really hidden. Kind of forcing you to be attentive.
Also, I likes them easter eggs.

Soupcat responds:

HAHA, yeah, i think ur the only one who was actually paying attention, because the other revieuwers didn't gave me a high score on humor, and you did, wich was actually my intention "hidden humor".
To bad for a "0" for interactivity, because i wanted to make an interactive cartoon(with all the links and stuff) but okay, maybe next time better.And pity? why don't you go play outside and fuck yourself :p
Well thanks for the revieuw! I really appreciate it, can't wait for ur flash!

Anything and Everything Anything and Everything

Sweet!

The vocalist's voice is PLAIN AWESOME! Starting from the first thing he sang I was mad about it. It sounds like, that, one guy from that one, famous Ska Band. Though he does sing out of key near the end somewhere, I think.

Gporev responds:

Thanks man, i'll pass along the compliment to him, as well as the criticcism. Dont know who he sounds like tho.

Changed My Mind Changed My Mind

This I call good Ska

Ska's not an unknown genre to me. My brother listens to it all the time (Ska-P, the Toasters, Tokyo Ska Paradise, etc.), and he kind of brought me into it too.
Anyway, man! I love this. It's energetic, and it sound really well produced. There's something about it though that doesn't sound right to me, but I don't think I know what it is.
Well, it was great anyway.

Gporev responds:

Thanks man! the recording/mastering/leveling is quite a bit off, that might be what sounds wrong, but thanks for the compliment!